Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Declutter swap meet. You need to do one!!

Last week I held a "declutter swap meet" at my house. I had read a blog post about having a declutter and purge party, and I thought it was a great idea. So I put it on Facebook and sent a message to several other local women to see if there was any interest. We ended up with 5 women and 12 kids! (for the record, one woman only brought 1 of her 6 kids, so there would've been more!) I meant to take photos of everything, but didn't even think about it until we had everything almost completely packed up. What a bummer! We all had a great time and we all were able to get rid of lots of items, and take some nice things home too. Everything that was left over went to a local church who is taking the items to the flood victims here in Nashville.  Below are a couple of the nice toys that Ronnie got, he has been enjoying them! I think we will definitely do this again next year!


No comments: