Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Shutterfly Christmas

I am new to Shutterfly, but so far I have been pleased with them!  I signed up for a new account a couple months ago and received 75 FREE prints!  I had not printed any photos in a long time, so it was fun to be able to get copies of some of the great photos we took this summer.  I had edited some on-line and they turned out so neat!  I kept some for us, and also put some together as Christmas photo gifts for both sets of grandparents.  So right now they are offering bloggers 50 FREE photo cards!  So I am going through their awesome selection of Christmas photo cards.  I like this one as well as this one and this one and this cute vintage one.  It won't be easy to pick out my favorite, but I will eventually narrow it down.  Here are some of the photos I am thinking of using:







In addition to their great card designs, I also love Shutterfly's calendars!  These are a great gift for grandparents, or just for yourself.  Something that I have not seen at many other sites is the option to have your photos made into canvas wall art.  This is neat!  I may have to look into this for a family photo next year.  One other item that I think is neat are their thank you cards.  What a great way to send a thanks to those who attended your child's birthday party!  Fun stuff!  What are you doing for your Christmas cards this year?

No comments: