Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My baby boy turns 3!!



Ronnie got a Thomas toothbrush. He thinks it is the coolest thing!


He also got Mr. Potato Head from the Toy Story movie. We have borrowed Toy Story 2 from the church nursery and he has really enjoyed it.  I didn't even know the third one was coming out until about 2 months ago.  I ended up getting Mr. Potato Head for $2.07 at Kohl's!!  It was awesome!!  I had a $10 coupon off any purchase, and the Toy Story toys were 30% off, so all I ended up paying was $2.07.  Love bargains like that!!



Buzz Lightyear of course!  He talks about him all the time, so we had to get him one.  Sister liked it too. :)



He ended up playing with the toys the rest of the day.





I made a gluten free, dairy free strawberry cream pie.  It was awesome!  Ronnie didn't care for it, but Ron and I did.



Now, Ronnie did enjoy our homemade coconut milk ice cream though!

1 comment:

wonderchris said...

Recipes?! Those both look delish!!

Looks like a great B-day!!