Monday, December 28, 2009

My new adventure!! Beadworks by Marcy

I am starting a jewelry business with the rings I have been making; Beadworks by Marcy.  I've had some sales happen in the last few weeks just by posting photos of them on Facebook!  An Etsy site is in the works, but for now just go to my business Facebook page to see the photos of beads and jewelry as I post them, and keep up to date with what I am doing and making next.  Click HERE to visit my Facebook page.  I am also starting a blog about it, you can click HERE for my jewelry blog.  I have not done much with that yet, but I hope to soon.  Become a follower of my jewelry blog so you can be up to date when I post!


3 comments:

Michelle said...

wow that is beautiful!

Sherry Gann said...

Very cool, Marcy. I wish you much success in your new endeavor. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Michelle and Sherry! :)