Thursday, November 19, 2009

Some of what I've been up to since my last post

Family trip to Trader Joe's. We LOVE to go there!!


Ron's cousin Jason and his girlfriend Kodi came to TN for a visit. We were able to get together a few times, and we had a blast! Ronnie sure liked Kodi! He likes the girls. :)


Ronnie and I played on Photo Booth on the iMac. He loves to see himself on there.


My junior high friend Jennifer came down for a visit. This is the first time we've seen each other in 21 years!! We had a great time catching up, and I had a Mary Kay party for her. We reconnected on Facebook, so that is what made this whole thing happen. Gotta love Facebook for things like that!

I have more to blog about, but it took me several days just to post this one! More to come though, including my first granola bars! :)

1 comment:

Yara said...

your little girl is getting so big, she is very cute : )
The photobooth on the mac is SO fun & can keep kids happily entertained for a nice amount of time, you gotta love it.
can't wait to see your granola bars, now I'm really wanting to make some