Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Southern Living at HOME catalog party

Since I am no longer a consultant, but I love the products, I am hosting a catalog party this month!

I am working towards earning the Gail Pittman Garden Cottage Bowl for only $19.95!! That is one of the hostess specials this month. And if you can help me earn that bowl by placing an order, I would greatly appreciate it!

Please visit Shonna's website to view the catalog on-line:
http://WWW.SOUTHERNLIVINGATHOME.COM/shonnaharrison

You can also place your order there as well. When you enter her site, click on the "our products" link on the left. Then browse the catalog. When you get ready to place your order, you will type in my name so that your order will go towards my party. My catalog party closes on October 21st.

For those of you out of state, Southern Living at HOME offers drop shipping straight to your door. If you have any questions, contact Shonna, she would be more than happy to help you. Don't forgot to look at the October customer specials! There is a link on Shonna's site.

Thanks so much for helping me earn some great products!

No comments: